These small bells originate in Tibet and are widely used by Buddhist practitioners. Tingsha bells are often used during meditation sessions, yoga classes, and other concentration practices. They are also used for clearing space. You can use their sound to purify a room or any place you want. Each bell holds the 8 auspicious symbols. They are symbols of good fortune and an enlightened mind:
- Golden Fishes : they represent breath, prana and flow.
- Parasol: It is a protection symbol that shields us from harm and ill will.
- Treasure Vase: Represents health, prosperity and life.
- Lotus: It is the symbol of the purification of mind, body and speech. It floats above the waters of aversion and desire.
- Conch Shell: It represents communication, education and self-care.
- Endless Knot: Represents interconnection and interdependence of all fenomena.
- Victory Banner: It represents the victory over mental defilements
- Dharma Wheel: Represents the Buddha’s teaching and the never ending cycle of samsara.
It is a very useful practice to take the time to meditate on each of these symbols or to incorporate them one by one in our daily practice. It is up to you how to incorporate these bells on your practice, so find the way that suits you the most!
Each bell’s diameter is around 6.5 cm long.
Please allow 2-5 days for the processing of your order and tracking number.
Our products take around 5-20 working days to arrive to the U.S and Europe; and around 7-35 working days for other countries.
Currently we ship to the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany,India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom and United States.